Due to continued growth within the business we are looking for a Quality Assurance Assistant to join our technical team. Helping drive forward quality and food safety within the business, you will assist in ensuring the day to day functioning of the company’s policies are procedures are being followed.
- Maintain the sites supplier database
- Accurately enter data and report KPI issues and trends
- Handle customer service queries
- Monitor and enforce GMP and quality procedures within the factory
- Assist with internal audits around the site
- Ensure compliance with test procedures and methods
You will have a keen eye for detail, have excellent communication skills and be computer literate. Based within the factory offices, you will be proactive and be able to manage your time to ensure key responsibilities are done to schedule.
Knowledge of the food industry or working in a similar role is desirable, but not essential for the right person.
Hours are Tuesday-Friday 9am-4pm, however there is flexibility for the right candidate.
Send your CV or request an application form from: Laura Barnes email: email@example.com or call 01995 602335
Closing date: 26th June 2019